Monday, August 25, 2008

Intro Blog

Hey! My name is Kathryn Snyder. I graduated from Redlands East Valley High School, class of 2008. I was originally signed up to go to RCC, but decided two saturdays ago I was just going to go to Crafton. I moved out to yucaipa about five years ago from Highland/San Bernardino. This is my first year of college, and it reminds me of highschool. I ran track and cross country in Highschool. I have a 2006 corolla. I love to ride, and go offroading. I have a quad which I bought myself, and I love. I also ride dirtbikes, my favorite is the drz125. thats suzuki. My quads a yamaha raptor. I love being outdoors. I am currently a employee at applebee's, Im trying to find another job though. I've worked at Hollister and the 66'ers stadium previously. Yep, this is basically me.

No comments: